'Simulated Environments' Update 2

Thinking about my project with Baudrillard's concept of the 'resurrection of difference,' I hope to make my project fairly accessible: choosing really simple and recognizable spaces (there is always going to be some level of cultural knowledge needed, but I'm looking at ones that are widely familiar). The interesting twist is that I hope to depict these familiar spaces in an unfamiliar way. I'm trying to make environments that are so standard and 'real' that they seem false and empty. 

As far as actual progress goes, I've gotten most of my basic sketches down and have some ideas for what style I'm going to aim for (along with plenty of reference photos). I have an animation software downloaded as well, which is what I'm using to draw the images.



Popular posts from this blog

Experimental Video

Introduction

Final Reflection