New Media Exhibition Reflection

    This was a completely new process to me. I had never made a book, a print, or helped set up a exhibition before, so I learned a lot. I think its also good practice working in a group, as the whole class was involved. I got assigned to help with the poster, which was a struggle to create on the slow library computers, but they turned out okay in the end (after adjusting it on my own computer). 

    Having missed the process of adjusting lights and hanging the prints, it was really cool to walk in after it was all done. The class did a wonderful job and I loved walking around and looking at the prints and books! When they are all set up like that, they seem different than when they were presented in the classroom (not in a better or worse way, but the setting affects how the viewer contextualizes the photos). 



Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Final Project

Reflection (Gina Adams's Lawrence Installation)